Cool Pictures, Funny Pictures, Crazy Pictures, Weird Pictures and Videos

Who is Ashley Green dating
Who is Ashley Green dating, Ashley Hebert has no plans to marry J.P. Rosenbaum at the moment. But that doesn't mean there's trouble for the pair. They're just busy.
"We're so busy that even if I wanted to plan [a wedding] right now, I don't think I could," the former Bachelorette star told People in a recent interview.Ashley Hebert, who is in her final weeks of dental school and currently applying to pediatric residencies in NYC, says, "My brain is just not there right now."

Like Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez, there is no wedding date at the moment, but unlike their predecessors, Ash and J.P. are sure there will be.

The couple isn't waiting too long, and will "start talking about [weddings] after the New Year," assured J.P., who bested Ben Flajnik last season.

For now, they're just enjoying what downtime they have and getting used to living together in New York after a whirlwind Bachelorette courtship.

"My closet space is a lot less now and the place is twice as big," joked J.P. "But it's her idiosyncrasies that I love and there's no pet peeve of hers that gets to me."

As for downtime? "We just both have really busy, crazy lives, so staying in, making dinner and watching a movie is my personal favorite," said Ash.

Read more: thehollywoodgossip

Blog Archive