Julie Mccabe permanent brain damageJulie Mccabe permanent brain damage, he family of Julie McCabe say that she suffered from brain damage and has been left in coma since the 30th of October because she had an allergic reaction to her hair dye. The 38-year-old is currently on life support Airedale General Hospital.Julie’s father Keith Miller told reporters that the family found her struggling for breath and rushed her to the hospital. He revealed that as they were taken her to the hospital, they realized that her heart has stopped. Julie’s mother insist that the chemical in the hair dye is to be blamed for the incident.
Julie was using the L’Oreal Preferences hair dye when the incident happened. The product contains the chemical para-phenylenediamine (PPD). In a 2007 warning, the St John’s Institute of Dermatology in London said the product could cause allergic reaction.
Doctors warn that the damage caused by to Julie may not be reversible.
L’Oreal issued a statement saying that, “We do not know the details of the case so it would be inappropriate for us to comment further, however we will do everything we can to assist this lady’s family and medical team with information they might need to establish what happened.”