Cool Pictures, Funny Pictures, Crazy Pictures, Weird Pictures and Videos


Lady Gaga guinness most twitter followers, Lady Gaga Added to ‘Guinness Book of World Records 2012’ for Most Followers on Twitter. Achieving yet another social media record, Lady Gaga made it into the ‘Guinness Book of World Records 2012’ this week for Most Followers on Twitter.

It’s no secret that social media has helped Lady Gaga’s career. The “Born This Way” singer made it to the top of Forbes’ Celebrity 100 list earlier in the summer, knocking down Oprah Winfrey who had held the spot for a number of years. Adding to Gaga’s list of social media achievements is an entry in the Guinness Book of World Records 2012 for the Most Followers on Twitter. Although the record in the book is her Twitter account’s figure as of June 29, 2011, the pop star now has about 13.5 million followers.
Aside from her notable social media record, Gaga also made it into the book for Most Weeks on U.S. Digital Hot Songs for “Poker Face.” Other music stars of the moment, including Justin Bieber, Adele, Rihanna, and Taylor Swift, saw entries as well for chart placements or social media.

While this achievement is one positive note recently for Gaga, her label, Interscope Records, was loosely involved in a narcotics ring, according to The Smoking Gun. Road cases from the label’s Los Angeles office for pickup deliveries were used by a cargo firm that filled them with cocaine and $1 million in cash.

Around the same time, though, Gaga admitted, in an unrelated interview, about her past drug habits. In a special with Jean-Paul Gaultier, the singer mentioned to him: "I just was partying and being very self-indulgent and trying to find myself. In hindsight, it's so dangerous, and I don't encourage anyone to follow that path. I remember my dad ... I was actually doing drugs in my parents' house one day and they didn't know I was in the bathroom. I came out, and my father could tell, and I just remember feeling so embarrassed and I quit instantly."

She, however, followed it up with: "I knew that there was something I loved about the shock-art potential of what I could create. I like to liberate myself with my ability to change."

Blog Archive